Sunday, June 3, 2012

主题:枯骨复生



My Takeaways:
This sermon is a pretty in-depth one, even I myself find it difficult to understand and explain. When it comes to the history of Israel, a time when they were about to be wiped out, and God just suddenly revive them to fight again. It’s like watching “The Mummy” all over again. 

But then, what is the point of God reviving them, send them to fight, just to die again? Well maybe Israelites won, but not for the unlucky some. I mean, there’s bound to have casualties in war right?

Talk about bones, it reminded me of the visit to prison camp in Cambodia mission trip, where we see countless bone remains of the prisoners. If we truly believe our God the almighty Creator, just imagine how he could make these bones come alive!
Think a little further, in those heaps of bones, God actually assemble the bones correctly in each human soldier. Not like inside me are his bones. Lol. 


----
Oowen

No comments:

Post a Comment